Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational retail organisation with offices globally. They are expanding their leadership team and recruiting a Tax and Treasury Manager to oversee multiple regions.
Our client, a multinational retail organisation is hiring a Tax and Treasury Manager to oversee multiple clusters.
* Cash flow forecasting movement: to liaise with the firm's subsidiaries to refresh the cash flow forecast on a monthly basis, circling back to most significant fluctuations to develop exact reporting to top management
* Cash/Debt optimisation: to guarantee accurate cash allocation and productive financing within the region.
* Dividends/Capital Injections: to cooperate with the Tax and Reporting departments, as well as other Treasury partners to guarantee smooth execution of Dividends and Capital Injections.
* FX Exposure: to assist the Financial Markets division in analysing the FX exposure/results for the firm's subsidiaries.
* IC loan maintenance: to provide convenient timely reporting and to oversee operating activities connected with inter company funding.
* NFP analysis: to screen and to act whenever needed to guarantee the right degree of obligation is kept at the firm's subsidiaries level.
* Banking relationship: to maintain great connection with all the counter parties in the region.
* Build relationship with local finance supervisors on tax matters and collaborate with Corporate Tax Department in accordance with the Group Tax Governance.
* Identify and moderate tax risks in the region.
* Outline tax provisions and tax compliance processes.
* Further develop tax processes by creating or implementing accepted procedures.
* Outline and coordinate tax audits with local teams and corporate.
* Distinguishing tax problems and recommending solutions.
* Monitoring any advancements in tax regulation in the region.
* Informing the board and staff regarding potential updates in tax legislation.
* Assisting corporate tax team on tax reporting and transfer pricing compliance.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary along with performance based incentives.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably within an Economics, Accounting, Finance discipline
* Masters in Banking/Finance or in Tax law would be a plus
* 5 - 7 years of experience within similar roles
* Experience retail/ fmcg/ pharmaceutical industries is a huge plus
* Strong understanding of financial markets functioning and tax matters
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.