Job description / Role
An international consultancy business is seeking a Tax Director / Partner Manager to join their expanding business based in Dubai. The business undertakes all accounting areas including audit, accounts, tax, corporate finance, internal audit and requires a senior tax person to aid their continued growth in this area.
The role will involve leading the taxation team to continued growth through increasing the client base and the business revenue with a variety of clients.
- You will be responsible for managing the tax department and overseeing their development within the practice and ensuring workload is completed in a timely manner.
- You will also play a key role in advising on corporate finance initiatives.
- Ideally, you should be a Qualified Tax Accountant with several years of taxation experience within a reputable accounting practice or consultancy compiled with the ability to manage staff and lead a team.
- An ability to deal with clients in person and on the telephone is a prerequisite for this position.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing international consultancy business that will provide exposure and opportunities to a wide variety of clients. Excellent benefits are combined with this position.
- Several years forensics experience within a large consultancy or accountancy practice
- Qualified CTA, IIA, CPA, ACCA, ACA
- Experience of managing and leading successful teams
- Business development experience and the ability to gain new clients
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
About the Company
DSC Consultancy is committed to providing an excellent professional recruitment service to both clients and candidates through understanding our clients’ organisations and business issues and determining candidates’ skills and career aspirations.
Through our extensive recruitment process we place excellent high calibre individuals into appropriate job roles exceeding both client and candidate expectations.
Finance Manager - Freight Forwarding
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Regional Finance Controller