Job description / Role
- Experienced and talented English, math, science, Arabic, SEN teachers in American curriculum school.
- The position reports directly to the Head of Department.
- Use a wide variety of media in teaching, drawing as much as possible from the students’ own cultural setting;
- Be knowledgeable about the programs and activities of the school, informing and organizing the students for such, and being as involved and supportive as possible.
- Actively involve themselves in the school’s professional appraisal scheme and conscientiously follow up any professional development needs that might be identified.
- Be an open and effective communicator with all constituents in the school, contributing to meetings in a positive and collegiate way.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in subject being taught.
- Must have at least two years of successful teaching experience.
- Must have high school and university papers authenticated and ready for MoHE equalization process.
- Should be able to create content for students for the grades being taught.
- Prepare lesson plans and outlines in accordance with the curriculum guidelines or requirements of the school.
- Use technology such as a laptop, interactive whiteboard, tablet, online resources.
- Make sure standards of behavior in the class support effective learning.
- Deal with inappropriate behavior in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Encourage appropriate behavior using effective and sound strategies.
- Coordinate all activities within the assigned class.
- Organize well-structured lessons that meet the needs of all the students.
- Be able to use student assessment data such as MAP to plan lessons and activities.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Primary School Teacher
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Early Years Teacher and Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||2 May|
Wall Street English