Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding' teacher of Physics to join our established team at GEMS First Point School, The Villa in September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
The successful candidate will have:
- BEd or Bachelors degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching Physics to KS3, KS4 and KS5
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.