Job description / Role
Team Assistants work closely with administration, legal and Practice Executives, as well as other support functions within the firm, to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks within each Central Services team within the Capability/Division or Global Shared Services hub. Development within the role will be supported by the Team Leader / Coordinator and Operations Manager.
* Front of house, receive clients, meeting room management
* Arranging courier collections or deliveries.
Central Services / Global Shared Services
* Printing and sorting emails and documents, often with attachments or links, and filing when required.
* Photocopying, scanning, printing, faxing, binding and preparing documents and delivery / collection of large volume document production, courier or reprographic work.
* Organising and maintaining files for both electronic and hard copy documents.
* Data entry for record keeping and updating client databases, including Interaction and Outlook contact details.
* Processing and submitting expense claims.
* Assisting with administration for lawyers' qualifications or learning records.
* Preparing files for vacating, working with Practice Executives and lawyers to identify expired files, producing schedules and arranging collection or retrieval.
* Preparing client documents, reports or packs, including engrossing and binding documents.
* Assisting with the monthly billing process: printing off reports and finalised bills, liaising with internal departments.
* Assisting with New Business Intake requirements and client file opening and related processes.
* Consolidating any outstanding disbursements on client accounts and completing relevant paperwork.
* Uploading to, or downloading from, extranet / super-net client sites.
* Making minor amendments to documents, saving and storing files to firm's document management system, when requested.
* Carrying our departmental specific tasks, for example.
* Liaison with Document Specialists on the completion or delivery of documents.
* Researching internal and external sources for client or practice area information and assisting with the coordination of client events which may include arranging meeting facilities and assisting with the amendment of pitches, lawyer CVs and speaker materials.
* Where relevant, attending client events to provide assistance with welcoming and registrar.
* Coordinating varied travel requirements from Practice Executives or legal teams, using direct services or through the online travel portal.
* Coordinating resources for client events and meeting room bookings.
* Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.