Job description / Role
A busy and rapidly growing investment company in Abu Dhabi is looking for a top level Team Assistant to support their Directors. Preferred: UAE National
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing busy diaries, including arranging interviews, meeting arrangements, travel itineraries and preparing any meeting agendas
• Arranging events and business lunches.
• Attending meetings with the Directors to take minutes in English & Arabic
• Managing the filing system of documents
• Meeting and greeting VIP’s and understanding protocol of dealing with such senior people
• Creating high level power point presentations and excel reports
• Liaising with all the direct reports of the Directors to ensure the management are aware of business developments
• Act as gate keeper for the Directors
• UAE Nationals preferred. Arabic native – essential.
• Solid track history of working as a PA/EA/Team Assistant in the UAE
• A mature personality, use your initiative, be pro-active and hard working. You must be a problem solver and willing to go the extra mile
• A can-do attitude and be happy to roll your sleeves up and take on any task no matter how big or small.
• Excellent level of English
• Good sense of humour
• Willing to work potentially long hours when business demands it
• A team player who does not cause conflict
• Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in each company as job hoppers will not be accepted.
• You should have sound business acumen to ensure you can liaise with all senior management easily and quickly earn the respect of fellow employees.
• Experience dealing with VIP’s
• Advanced MS Office skills are required
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.