Job description / Role
Team Leader - Motor Transport - DWC (Upcoming)
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Team Leader - Motor Transport
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they're keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don't just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we'll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It's all about meaningful change.
What you'll deliver
- Maintaining all vehicles in top working order. You will control maintenance assets and provide advice on all matters relating to motor transport maintenance, including accident investigation with shift leader.
- Prepare, supervise and control workshop activities, including the scheduling workorders in MAXIMO
- Liaise with stakeholders and diagnose their concerns on mechanical problems;
- Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge on all vehicles and equipment
- Apply critical analysis, continuous improvement and reliability management techniques to ensure effective, up-to-date approach to maintenance.
What you bring
- You should be educated to diploma / degree level or an equivalent professional qualification in an engineering-related discipline.
- You should have minimum 5 years work experience in operation and maintenance or 10 years of field experience in a shift supervisor/ in-charge capacity.
- You should have good oral and written communication in Arabic/English.
- Valid UAE driving license.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Swisslinx Middle East
Facilities Supervisor - Property Development & Projects
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)