Job description / Role
- To monitor day to day Treasury & Investment Back Office transactions, efficiently and effectively ensuring timely settlement and accounting of dealing room and investment transactions to protect the interest of the Bank and customers
- Ensure effective and efficient functioning of Treasury and Investment back office by timely managing complete processing of Fixed Income and Funds trades.
- Ensure Process of Al Dana (Investment HNWI/Corp.) client Applications and Proprietary Applications.
- Check and Verify fixed income Settlement Instructions on Clearstream for both Al-Dana and Proprietary trades. RVP / DVP / RFP / DFP.
- Check and Verify SWIFT Messages for funding our account with Clearstream for Trades Settlements.
- Perform Client Document checks and Postings on Matrix for Client Trades and SWIFT messages for outgoing Transfers for all types' trades.
- Process Pre-advice of Funds in Creation online & Withdrawal of Funds in Creation online
- Execution of Internal Transfer Instruction for Rasmala and All Funds- (funds managers)
- Execution of External Transfer Instruction for Mutual funds and Swift payments
- Fixed income instructions Matching Instruction in Creation online
- Monitoring Corporate Actions through matrix system and Clearstream
- Perform Proofing of Clearstream Cash Accounts - (Daily)
- Review of Clearstream allegments in Creation Online - (Daily)
- Perform Safe Custody Fees payment, Volumes update for Investments & Exception Tracking.
- Assist and coordinate with team to Minimise operational errors and ability to manage both units of Treasury & Investment through rotation of activities and SOP revisions as well.
- Check and verify on a day to day basis, new and existing processes, accurate processing / verification of deals / rate updates, implementation of Islamic Investment products & Mutual funds and Investment products
- Coordinate with Central Bank, External, and Internal auditors and follow up on their reports to ensure the compliance with the requirements. Timely reporting in line with Operational Risk guidelines.
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics/BBA & (Masters in Finance/MBA-Finance)
- Well versed in Clear Stream/Euro clear Settlements Portals, SWIFT, & Central Bank FTS Applications.
- Preferably hands on experience on Matrix Wealth management System.
- 5-10 years of experience in Asset/Wealth management operations in Treasury Operation Environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury & Capital Markets.
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Supervisory skills
- Organizing skills
- Multi-tasking skills
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.