Job description / Role
The Technical Architect plays a significant role in the solution definition, implementation and governance of the technical and infrastructure implementation as per the best practices, architecture standard guidelines and reference architecture. The solution architect may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of cloud agile squads to facilitate agile delivery as part of the cloud platforms as well as may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of different infrastructures platform teams operate in waterfall delivery mode. Both deployment models will demand from the technical architect to work closely with the software engineers, testers, other architects, platform owners and/ or squad members in order to define and execute resilient, reusable, secured, scalable and highly performing technical architecture that meets platform owners’ expectations in line with the architecture governance framework, technology roadmap and best practices.
The successful candidate will perform work that involve close interactions and technical guidance in multiple functional areas such as software development, testing, infrastructure & DevOps engineers, different squads and architects in the organization in addition to external parties such as consultants or solution/ technology vendors. This individual will also seek to ensure the optimum utilization of existing technology & platforms, promote open standards, cost effectiveness and resilience as per the enterprise architecture guiding principles.
- More than 10 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to cloud environments and operating models such as IaaS & PaaS, DevOps operating model, technical & infrastructures solutions definition/ implementation
- More than 3 years of experience working in cloud & DevOps based environments.
- Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
- Strong understanding of PaaS components and eco-system
- Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
- Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
- Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
- Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions
- Experienced in working with different open sourced technology.
- Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills in cloud platforms designs, Technology and its integration tools.
- Outstanding knowledge of different data stores (relational/ semi and non-relational) solution designs & deployments.
- Experienced with virtualization and containerization solutions/ environments.
- Exposure to multiple diverse cloud technologies and environments.
- Ability to challenge the conventional wisdom regarding technology trends.
- Ability to understand the long term and short term perspectives of a solution.
- Ability to assess and analyze the wide enterprise impact of a solution.
- Knowledge of systems, components and architectural principles and practices followed in distributed computing architecture.
- Knowledge of best practice API development, deployment, governance and management practices.
- Strong understanding of technology trends and their application in Financial Services
Candidate must have experience working in Banking/Financial Services Industry.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager