Job description / Role
To help the company improve operation processes (i.e. administration management) and technical aspects of a company’s projects. Oversees activities in the technical / operations department and also ensures the projects are well coordinated between the team members and third party contractors. Also provides technical support for the development, design, execution and finalization of construction projects in Operations Department.
• Provides Technical support to Chief Operations Officer's office (i.e. tenders, inspection reports, compilation of reports, budget preparation, etc.).
• Provides support to Chief Operations Officer for the day to day office and administration management functions.
• Preparation of required letters, internal memos, Management's approvals and other related works and technical support roles as requested by the Chief Operations Officer.
• Perform other duties which will be required or as instructed by the Chief Operations Officer (i.e. coordination w/ supplier, contractor’s, consultants, coordination with Project Managers, checking of document and drawing submittals by Contractor / Consultants).
• Release of allocated cash for approved PR's via Petty Cash after validating documents, invoices and obtaining necessary approvals.
• Checks related Payment Certificate submittal if amount conforms to the exact work rendered prior to submitting to Chief Operations Officer's office for sign off and other required formalities.
• Preparation and submission of required percentage of time spent (Time Allocation Sheet) for Projects Dept., Facilities Dept., Leasing Dept., Contracts & Purchasing Dept. and Asset Management Department staff on monthly basis to Finance Department.
• Review and assess submitted GRN's (Goods Receipt Notes) and SRN's (Service Receipt Notes) for any discrepancy along with the attached / submitted invoices and seeing to it that it's correct as per rendered work mentioned including it's supporting documents prior to submittal to Finance Department for processing.
• Carry out other appropriate works as assigned from time to time by Chief Operations Officer's office or by the Management.
• Prepares required reports such as Progress Report, Monthly Reports and other reports as needed for submittal to Management for their information, approval and further action.
• Receiving and checking of all documents and drawings submitted by Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers.
• Maintains and ensures a controlled received log document register for internal / external documents and other correspondence addressed to Chief Operations Officer's office.
• Works with top executives to develop strategic plans for future improvements of the organization in order to stay competitive.
• Ensures that other tasks assigned are followed and implemented on time for the smooth operation of Chief Operations Officer's office and Operations Department.
• Assisting and resolving any issues in the company's technical design related matters or as may be directed by the Chief Operations Officer.
• Ensures, executes and follow-up the tasked given by COO's office to all Project Managers or to Facilities Manager are completed within a given time frame and executed within budget and quality as seth forth by the Management.
• To do other task assigned by COO's office or as required by the Management.
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Engineering.
• 2-3 Years of work experience in UAE in Construction/Real Estate industry or Engineering Services firm and working with a Senior Management person.
Skill Sets Required:
• Ability to communicate effectively - both in verbal and written English.
• Computer literate and able to use MS office products & other computer related software's (i.e. AutoCad, rendering software, etc.).
• Good track record of handling and managing people of diverse nationality.
• Good reasoning and analytical skills.
• Ability to handle, develop and manage contracts or agreement is an advantage.
• Excellent Interpersonal and proactive skills.
• Able to read and understand blueprints, technical drawings / documents, technical diagrams and having basic knowledge of local building codes and other authority regulations.
• Can follow and implement safety guidelines at all time.
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Document Controller – Finance & Commercial
A Leading Maritime Management Company In The UAE