Job description / Role
Engage Selection are recruiting on behalf of a leading international facilities management provider that are looking to appoint a new Technical Facilities Manager to the team. Based on a small-medium sized high-end residential/commercial site, the successful candidate will be well-rounded with good experience in delivering both hard and soft services. A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is essential, as is relevant experience in the UAE.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience at Facilities Manager or Assistant Facilities Manager level
- Experience with high-end residential, hospitality or similar sectors
- Immediately available candidates beneficial but not essential
- Salary up to AED 18,000 plus standard UAE benefits
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Supervisor for British School
|Abu Dhabi||26 Sep|