Job description / Role
Software Recruiter (Contract Based - Short Term)
• Handle company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews)
• Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open technical positions.
• Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
• Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
• Represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
• Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
• Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
• Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
• Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of Software different languages.
• Knowledge of software circle is a must.
• Very Good command of English and Arabic.
• Good in communication & negotiation skills
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured) Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles Familiarity
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
• Familiarity with latest Software trends and technologies.
• Experience : 2 - 3 years
• Education : IT : Bachelor's degree.
• Negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
• Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
About the Company
Emirates Auction L.L.C. is a leading UAE-based auction company in the Middle East. Founded in 2004, the company specializes in automobiles, vehicle license plates, real estate and properties, asset liquidation, VIP mobile numbers, jewelry, time-sensitive items, and heavy machinery, plant and construction equipments.
Emirates Auction has achieved numerous milestones in a short span of time since its establishment, breaking seven (7) Guinness World Records along the way and giving its clients from the government and private sectors higher returns for their actionable items and unrivaled customer service.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE