Job description / Role
• Technical maintenance supervisor
• Expecting: Salary AED 3.5k-5k
• Age: 22-32
• Responsible for assisting the factory quality team to test and track the quality of the newly listed machines.
• Responsible for communicating with the factory quality team and responding to the factory's assessment of quality management
• Responsible for the establishment of training system
• Responsible for translating service standards, maintenance guidance, service policies and other documents issued by the factory and arranging service personnel for learning
• Responsible for technical guidance for self built sites and outsourcing service providers
• Responsible for the formulation of training plan, the implementation of training courses and the tracking of training effect
• Responsible for the formulation of monthly learning plan and tracking of learning effect of service personnel
• Responsible for tracking the practice of v-learning simulation test to ensure that the service personnel complete the learning plan
• Responsible for responding to market feedback problems (reply to group problems), and handling (feedback to the factory and follow up)
• Responsible for assisting in handling emergency (such as safety complaints)
• Relevant candidates can share their updated resume with to the mentioned email.
• Bachelor degree or above
• Local language + Chinese" or "local language + English"
• One year or more experience in mobile phone technical support and quality feedback
• Have a certain understanding of the fault judgment and maintenance process of common problems of mobile phones
• Skilled in Excel, word, PowerPoint and other office software operations
• Strong communication ability, sense of responsibility and team spirit
• Priority: electronic major is preferred; overseas after-sales technical support and quality feedback experience of main competitive products in mobile phone industry is preferred.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|