Job description / Role
As the Mobile Lead, you will be reporting to the Director and work closely with the Technical Leads. You should be proficient and/or knowledgeable in Flutter. Experience and knowledge in React and native (iOS and/or Android) technologies is an additional plus. You must have 3+ years of experience in Flutter mobile application development.
A very successful, leading digital consulting firm going through exciting developments and investing heavily in talent to disrupt their industry.
* Recruit the Developers and build his / her own team.
* Manage and own end-to-end delivery of the projects.
* Manage team and budget.
* Effective communication with other team members.
* Active involvement in all projects.
* Business requirements understanding and translating them into technical requirements.
* Experience in handling a dedicated team and managing deliverables.
* Dynamic work environment.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* At least 6 years proven technical experience building mobile apps for iOS and Android. Some team leadership experience would be needed.
* Strong preference for candidates with experience using Flutter/Dart or for candidates with experience on both iOS and Android.
* Experience mentoring and coaching junior developers.
* Strong background and experience with native mobile platforms and languages - Swift/Kotlin/etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.