Technical Program Manager
Job description / Role
Oversee the development and implementation of technology initiatives and contribute to the collaboration with relevant stakeholders whilst providing solutions and strategy advisory.
A multinational corporation seeking technical professionals to drive product development.
* Monitor the planning and organization of various technical products to ensure their alignment with strategic objectives.
* Ensure product delivery in a timely manner according to pre-set budgets, and effectively communicate any changes in requirements.
* Liaise with technical teams to assess project and team structure and assist in resolving technical issues which have been escalated.
Manage the documentation of project progress and use relevant metrics to evaluate performance
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic programs and initiatives.
* Opportunity to work with a global firm providing technology solutions to unique customer problems.
* 4-6 years of experience in technical program management or planning product development.
* Experience working with Oracle Fusion, Salesforce, or SAP.
* Proactive individual with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
* Up to date on technology advancements and regulations in the region.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.