Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager that can work across the business, facilitating the delivery of initiatives within the Chalhoub Group Supply Chain. You will be responsible for establishing the appropriate mechanisms to track and hold stakeholders accountable for delivery ensuring timely and successful fulfilment of each of the projects. You will help develop, standardise, and automate processes to drive efficiency and scalability of the Chalhoub Supply Chain. The role will have high visibility to senior stakeholders and will require you to be comfortable articulating status, reasons for delays, active stakeholder management and the ability to collaborate across multiple projects at the same time is critical. A vital element of the role will be for you to maintain professionalism while under pressure, accurately and precisely identifying potential issues and risk areas.
We are looking for someone who has led previous Supply Chain transformation projects, particularly in the Demand Planning side. You will be customer-focused and team-oriented, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will be highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
What you need to succeed in this role
- A strong background in Supply Chain, inventory management, retail, and project management experience, knowledge in Supply chain transformation
- Preferably fashion background/luxury retail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Statistics
- MBA, Meng, MSc + Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Experienced with business analysis using BIE tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritisation, planning and task delegation
- Ability to think and react in high energy, fast-paced environments
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Ability to manage the position and performance of multiple projects throughout their life cycle
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management with the ability to deliver difficult news
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritisation
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.