Job description / Role
Our client, a software development house who develop and sell a private equity software are seeking a sales associate. The successful candidate will be expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services and polices, meet with customers and technical staff to understand the needs of the product. Additionally, they will be the key point of contact for clients and introducing new products. In order to meet the goal of the product, they will be working with specialists, engineers or marketing people.
Following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Achieving established goals.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- They will determine the client’s business requirements.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet client’s needs.
- Answering technical questions the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
- Organizing sale visits.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 3 + years of experience in sales and IT.
- Graduated from an IT related field.
- Speaking Arabic and have good knowledge of MENA region. Have access to the wealthy offices in UAE will be a big plus.
- Strong Technical Skills.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.