Job description / Role
A leading Facilities Management provider in middle east is looking for a Technical Services Manager to join their team in Dubai.
The purpose of the Technical Services Manager is to plan, develop, implement, monitor and review processes, procedures and systems to enable the smooth operation of the engineering services and building monitoring, management, analysis and control systems.
• To develop and manage the property’s maintenance team and deputise for the Senior Facility Manager lead a multidisciplinary technical team responsible for supporting all technical aspects of operating, optimising, troubleshooting, and maintaining all of the client’s facilities assets. This role will support and facilitate the optimum technical performance of the company Services and equipment.
• To plan, develop, implement, monitor and review processes, procedures and systems to enable the smooth operation of the engineering services and building monitoring, management, analysis and control systems.
• To develop and manage the property’s maintenance team and deputise for the Senior Facility Manager
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 10 years professional experience, with at least 5 years working in the operations and maintenance sector, and at least 3 years working in Facility Management.
• Up to date knowledge of modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering operations and maintenance.
• Demonstrable ability to use maintenance optimisation techniques to extend asset lifecycles and ensure the best fit between maintenance frequency’s, cost and life span.
• Sound subcontractor and supplier management skills.
• A team leader possessing demonstrable staff management skills who can work effectively with people at all levels and is capable of dealing with contentious and challenging situations.
• Capable of building positive working relationships with all stakeholders including the occupiers of the building
• Bachelor degree in a built environment discipline such as Building, Mechanical, Electrical or Services Engineering or Facilities Management and/or Property Management and/or Hospitality Management qualifications.
• Contract / General Management training.
• Training in current OHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems
• Training in current OHSE and QA and environmental legislations and systems.
• IOSH Managing Safety.
• Post Graduate qualification
• Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, MSP)
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Big Fish Recruitment
Technical Services Manager
CSG Global Talent
Operations And Maintenance (O&M) Director / VP
Manager - Facilities Management