Job description / Role
As a technical developer support engineer, you’ll be involved in the normal day to day development activities and will report to the development team leader.
- Also, as part of your responsibility, you will be required to provide reports and health checks on various system components.
- In addition to that, you will be involved troubleshooting and resolution of production bugs related to the project you are assigned to.
- The investigations and troubleshooting you will be involved in will include windows problems, database general/performance problems, website general/performance/security issues, log files investigation, DB logs investigation, reports, and other similar investigations.
- Willing to work in shifts (8 hours with rotating schedules as needed)
- Excellent MVC.NET experience
- Excellent experience in SQL language
- Very good experience of MS-SQL server (Knowledge in MS-SQL High Availability clusters is a plus)
- Very good experience and understanding of Windows operating systems
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Minimum 4 years of experience is mandatory
- Very good English communication skills is a must
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.