Job description / Role
- Perform tech support fixes including but not limited to; troubleshoot problems, replicate reported issues, and diagnose customer claims
- Research and identify the best and most relevant solutions for complex issues using effective and short paths to enhance customer experience
- Monitor ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Ensure proper documentation of customer reported issues, issue resolutions and status
- Ability to alter tracking systems.
- Follow checklists to ensure a consistent result for routine and common tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A diploma in IT / digital services
- 2+ years relevant experience in a technical help desk or customer service environment
- Knowledge in ticketing management systems, preferably JIRA
- Good documentation skills
- Good knowledge in browser debugging tools
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.