Job description / Role
IT - HR - (Human Resource) - Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Technology (IT) Project Manager - Digitisation HR Project Dubai.
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join its team. A strong owner with global IT HR project/program management experience is needed to drive these efforts.
• This role is abundant with ambiguous challenges and they are seeking an individual who can thrive in an environment with complex business problems to solve.
• In addition, working at a rapid pace with senior level global stakeholders, you will lead and continue to grow a digitisation of HR and Recruiting projects underway as well as deliver some of the key strategic Recruitment projects with high visibility to the business.
• These projects are to change the way the company operate in hiring, attracting and retaining key personnel.
• The primary focus of this role is around the re-engineering of recruitment process standardization, continuous improvement and GCC roll out.
You should have a background in IT Projects having been a Project Manager, Product Manager or Business Analyst.
• All applicants must have prior IT Project Management experience.
• You must also have experience of delivering HR systems/technology preferably Payroll and Flexible Benefits related projects.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in:
• Implement defined projects as agreed with the IT Programme Manager and CTO
• Ensure technical projects are appropriately scoped and estimated
• Work with the engineering teams to ensure that outputs are delivered on time and within budget
• Agree milestones and collect data on project progress
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply online.
• Experience of working as an IT Project Manager
• HR systems/technology experience (ideally Payroll and Flexible Benefits)
• Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers