Job description / Role
We are excited to find the next Heartist® Telephone Operator to join the Raffles Dubai team!
Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values. Our aim is to keep the Raffles Brand Promise of being an oasis for the Well-Travelled, offering Emotional Luxury to all our distinguished guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as a Telephone Operator.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
• Process all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the guests
• Take ownership of the guest’s request and ensure follow up according to the hotel’s standards
• Have a sufficient working knowledge of all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Front Office and Engineering
• Maintain and monitor the telephone software system
• Serve as a liaison for guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel
• Handle and distribute faxes, voice messages and written messages for internal and external guests
• Have full knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous customer related experience an asset
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Agent