Job description / Role
As a Telephone Operator you will be the first point of contact with the guest to respond to their queries over the phone in a professional and polite manner.
What is in it for you:
- Fully furnished accommodation and transportation
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Follow up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the front desk team.
- Presents the brand and/or Group's loyalty programme to customers; adapts the sales pitch to each customer.
- Provides answers that are adapted to customers' needs, taking the accommodation possibilities into account
Your experience and skills include:
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for guests
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time with appropriate greeting following the brand standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings to maximize revenue
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information as required
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Comply with brand standards at all times providing an exceptional service to our guests.
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly working Environment
- We give opportunity to our team members to be innovative
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Guest Service Officer - Front Office
Guest Relations Officer
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME