Job description / Role
• Contact existing and potential customers to inform them about a product or service offerings
• Understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the sales team
• Record and update customer database
• Process orders accurately
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
This will initially be a temporary position for 6 months which can later be made permanent dependent on performance and business requirements
• Atleast 1 year experience as telesales representative or in other sales/customer service role
• Proven record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• CRM experience would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Ability to address complaints and resolve issues
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.