Job description / Role
This is a temp role for 9 months and be based in Dubai or Riyadh. The BD Proposal Analyst is part of the BD team of the Middle East. The Analyst is aligned to the Principal Investors & Private Equity team and supports commercial efforts. As an Analyst you will support in writing proposals in their entity while maintaining top-level quality in content production.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Supporting proposal responses to RFP’s from prospective clients
• Leading content curation for the PIPE team and within the BD function
• Ensuring the quality in the preparation and management of proposal documents for the PIPE PA
The ideal candidate:
• Will have experience with principal investors, private HNW investments, sovereign wealth funds, family offices or large scale infrastructure and real estate investment projects.
• You have an eye for detail and a habit of keeping track of what’s going on around you
• You produce high-quality documents in accordance to set standards
• Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• You’re thirsty for industry knowledge and love to stay up to date on topics of interest
• You have a strong ability to undertake working pressure
• You are results driven and self-motivated
• You are highly flexible and adapt your style to changing situations and audiences with tact, poise and patience, demonstrating persistence to drive change and contributing to a positive and productive work environment
• You’re great at managing relationships:
• You’ll work positively and collaboratively with various teams to understand the requests and deliver effectively
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional BD proposals experience
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic is plus
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Resourcefulness, high attention to detail and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Currently based in KSA or UAE
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Planning Accountant
Group Financial Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services
Junior Business Analyst
Finance Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East