Job description / Role
- Welcomes visitors in person or on the telephone. Screens and directs calls.
- Maintains employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, issuing visitor badges.
- Receives and sorts mail and deliveries. Prepares correspondence and documents.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
- Must have husband's or father's visa.
- Diploma in Office Administration, or related discipline.
- 2 years experience in front office administration or clerical works.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration / HR Officer
Assistant Office Manager / HR Administrator
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant /Secretary
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE