Job description / Role
Tenant Relation Officer
Position Title: Tenant Relation Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
Commercial & Residential Real Estate company in Dubai.
• Ensure that all retail tenant’s complaints, issues, and operational challenges are addressed regularly.
• Ensure that the tenants comply with Dubai Municipality regulations as well as with Mall lease and retail asset policies and procedures at all times such as housekeeping, cleanliness, safety and security, etc.
• Monitor and measure tenant compliance to specified standards to ensure their operations are within guidelines of their signed lease agreement and regulations such as HSE/ Fire safety etc.
• Ensure all maintenance and safety issues highlighted by the tenants are promptly escalated and resolved by the operations team and service providers.
• Inspect each unit as per the approved schedule
• Ensure all stores including Specialty Leasing are managing the premises and maintaining the stores in good working condition.
• Open to Egyptian and Indian nationals
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Diploma or any relevant certificates
• At least 3 years’ experience in the same role in mall operations, retail /real estate management, tenant relations, and leasing
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
HR & Public Relations Officer
Customer Service Associate
A Leading Company In UAE
Guest Service Ambassador
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|