Job description / Role
The team provides administrative/BD support the Middle East leadership team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to ensure efficient operations. As Tender Specialist, you are responsible for monitoring commercial leads, maintaining communication with clients, and helping coordinate responses to commercial opportunities
• Maintaining proper document control for all incoming leads, tenders and other client communication
• Coordinating with other functions to organize their contribution/support
• Maintaining communications with senior leadership on incoming leads & tenders
• Maintaining communication line with prospective clients when requesting clarification, extensions or expressing declines
• Providing clients with standard public information when required to meet client procurement team requirements
The person we are looking:
• You excel at creating order with a large amount of data and maintaining oversight
• You are good at prioritizing work and managing your time
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to maintain formal communication with client contacts
• You have an eye for detail and a habit of keeping track of what’s going on
• You are great at managing relationships: You’ll work positively and collaboratively with various teams to understand the requests and deliver effectively
• You have a critical eye & the ability to identifying areas for improvement
• 4+ years administrative support experience preferably in a professional services firm
• Knowledge of and experience in the Middle East business culture
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Advanced analytical and reporting skills – Tableau & Alteryx ideal
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment and responsiveness to requests
• Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness, solution-oriented attitude and high attention to detail
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food Manufacturing
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services