Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- He/she will have to prepare their own inventory list for their station.
- He/she should have the ability, knowledge and skill to fill in for another chef when he or she is absent from another station. Thus, basic overall knowledge is required.
- Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in her/his outlet
- Assists and proposes to the Executive Sous Chef & Executive Chef special Food Promotions, Events and other Food related activities for her/his outlet
- Interacts and communicates with Outlet Supervisors on daily basis and makes sure all food items are sent to the Outlets are well explained.
- Recommends changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service levels.
Your experience and skills include:
- Should be proficient in making authentic Thai food.
- Previous experience preferably in 5 star hotels
- Read, write, speak English fluently
- Good guest interaction skills
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, well groomed
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.