Job description / Role
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable range of spa treatments using professional draping techniques.
- Escort all guests to changing rooms, retail/relaxation area or next appointment.
- Greet all arriving and departing guests in treatment areas by name.
- Receive and respond to all guests concerns, comments or complaints with discretion and urgency.
- Advise all incoming guests of treatment procedures, special instructions and billing information.
- Communicate guest request preferences to relevant departments and co-workers.
- Provide respect, sensitivity and concern for guests needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times, including in-house, external, residents and telephone enquiries.
- Accommodate VIP guest preferences.
- Practice professionalism in every situation with management, guests and employees, treating each person with respect and integrity.
- Maintain the confidentiality policy for all guests and employees.
- Maintain guest history files.
- Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified.
- Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures.
- Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying Hotel Regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
- Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.