Job description / Role
Inviting experienced talents from attractions and leisure background for this role.
The world’s largest observation wheel is part of Dubai Holding Entertainment. The team is looking to hire an experienced Ticket Sales and Admissions Agent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a perfect welcome experience to guests whilst ensuring correct cashiering procedures and achievement of sales goals.
As well, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of cashiering to ensure an excellent front of house experience. At the heart of this role is revenue optimization through selling tickets, merchandise and add-on packages.
This role shall review and advise on design and delivery matters relating to sales of tickets, food and beverage and retail.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES– Functional competencies
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating cash registers and other electronics.
• Following all departmental procedures.
• Maintaining a clean workspace.
• Assist in the daily operation ensuring to always be a leading example showing excellent customer service skills.
• Ensure that open communication is taking place and outstanding issues are followed up.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Box Office Manager.
• Maintain a log book about guest complaints, carrying out trend analysis and taking corrective action on any identifiable areas of improvement as future preventive measures.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Drive/maximize the sale.
• Handling and managing the cash float.
• Promotes up-selling of facilities and services.
• Accurate transactions (numeracy)
Learning & Development
• Ensure that to have the accurate product knowledge and sales programs.
• Ensure that productivity and services delivery of the department is improved on continuous basis by keeping team members motivated and retained.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years Cashier Experience
• Previous experience in Attraction / Entertainment / Theme park
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications
• Friendly and Positive Attitude with love for customer service
• Experienced in VGS system
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Coordinator
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist