Ticketing & Reservations Executive
Job description / Role
· Perform day to day ticketing functions in GDS'
· Maintain voids, refunds and reissue in GDS'
· Ability to work a varied schedule including Weekends
· Ability to keep good records and files to ensure mandated ticketing dates.
· Productivity & Efficiency
· Responsible for supporting the operational recommendations to achieve customer service
· Business and operational acumen
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested, including special projects
· Minimum 3 years’ multi-GDS ticketing experience preferred (Sabre, Amadeus)
· Positive attitude with a drive for personal and business success.
· Understanding of airline group policies and procedures.
· Experience in customer service and operational standards
· Understanding of the travel agency business
· Remain calm and steady under pressure
· Ability to handle multiple transactions simultaneously
About the Company
itours DMCC is one of the leading travel agencies in UAE, with extensive connections in UAE and worldwide offering all kind of travel service in a high standard and quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts