Job description / Role
TMT Associate 1-6 PQE
The firm are seeking a talented TMT Associate to join their Dubai team.
Our client is a leading UK law firm with a growing presence in the Middle East.
* Advise clients on TMT matters, including technology contracts, data protection, and intellectual property.
* Review and draft commercial agreements and licenses.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
* Contribute to business development initiatives.
* Collaborate with partners and colleagues.
* Competitive tax-free compensation and professional growth opportunities.
* Qualified lawyer with 1-6 years of PQE in TMT.
* Strong academic background.
* Extensive knowledge of TMT law and agreements.
* Experience in commercial contract drafting and negotiation.
* Familiarity with the Middle East TMT market.
* Fluency in English required, Arabic a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.