Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- CoEs provide high-quality support services in the framework of Premium Engagements and Enterprise Support for our customers.
- Our methodology is to engage proactively and efficiently with our customers.
- The objective of the methodology is to holistically understand customer's situation, and jointly defined an action plan and its benefits to improve customers' operations and safeguard their implementation projects.
CoEs develops best practice solutions and operations and establish these during delivery at our customers.
- This is achieved by a project based delivery approach, which is realized through the cooperation of the Innovation and Operation Control Center (ICC & OCC) at customers and the deployment room in SAP's Mission Control Center (MCC).
- Foundation is the high level of application, technical and development skills of the CoE colleagues.
- With our new ONE Service initiative CoEs will focus on the following key customer-centric principles:
- Focus on customer success
- Simplify the customer experience
- Scale a global integrated delivery model for all services
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Delivery ONE Service projects workstreams like Project Management, Integration and Development, Test Management or User Training
- Brings technical or application expert knowledge into the project
- Co-operates with the Focus TQM to answers difficult functional or technical questions and executes concrete tasks
- Takes the full responsibility for the quality of the delivered tasks and is accountable for the success
- Delivery Onsite & Remote Services for MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Mission Critical
- Support (Escalations & Task forces, MCS Back office) including Optimization, Assessment, Technical Integration/ Validation, Empowering trainings and workshops and Engineering Services and System Landscape Optimization (SLO)
- Deliver Expert Guided Implementation
- Delivers root cause analysis of complex situations
- Learns to deliver onsite services as functional expert for broad area of topics
- Leads delivery teams and takes customer project responsibilities
- Handles critical customers
- Actively provide customer feedback to development based on delivery
- Drive the development of necessary supportability features and support offerings
- Assess the impact of business changes and product innovations
- Manages internal service development projects
- Delivers high-end services without tool support
- Develops comprehensive service offerings and drives industrialization
- Develop the expertise in their team and take ownership for all customer deliveries
- Analysis if functional gaps in ICC
- Execute customer developments in context of ICC
- Establish OCCs and necessary IT processes at customers
- Implement specific best practice operations scenarios
- Develop trainings, specifications and documentation
- Covers at least one of the workstreams of projects.
- Examples for workstreams are
- Application Process Design and Implementation
- Definition of customer process model and execution of discovery workshop
- Design and implement application architecture
- Integration and Development (including Validation)
- Take care of the integration topics like user integration, system integration and process integration
Architecture and Infrastructure
- Definition of the technical architecture, landscape and underlying infrastructure
- Provides a detailed architecture blueprint as basis for the other work streams (like General Basis Support)
General Basis Support
- Setup the project and production landscape
- Setup the software logistics, provide user access and introduce security aspects
- Setup the migration landscape and migration tools
- Implement rules for mapping and technical, rule-based data quality measures
- RunSAP Like a Factory / Transition to Operations
- Definition of the Customer target Operational model
- Design and implementation of Incident Management and Change Management processes
- System Landscape Optimization (Landscape Transformation Management, SAP LT based projects, SAP General Ledger Migration)
- Delivers platform and application related tasks and/or service:
- Best practice for solutions for Innovation control center (ICC)
- Best practice for operations for Operations control center (OCC)
- Integration Validation to orchestrate the handover from ICC to OCC
- Initiate and leads new initiatives and activities for preventive services
- Develops concepts for service / business process / product development / best practices
- Gives feedback to development to enhance/adapt existing services, business process, products and functions
- Builds up expert knowledge and develops support services for new products/components and ramp-up solutions
- Adapts standard service products to customers' individual needs
- Is driver in projects and key project member
- Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Train and coach other CoE Engineers
- Organizes delivery and development activities for group of people
- Can communicate with senior management
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong SAP application and technology knowledge
- Expert knowledge in SAP development or SAP product configuration or SAP technology components
- Integrates seamless in project teams and takes an active expert role
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Executes different type of SAP delivery activities
- Fulfills expert role in external or internal SAP project teams
- Experience in working with SAP Backoffice functions, such as the Message Solving Organization, Development and the AGS Mission Control Center.
- Project Management skills
- Team lead skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.