Job description / Role
- Guiding Tours and Groups
- Dealing with questions and queries of the clients
- Providing excellent Customer Services and Relationship to the clients
- Reporting on the DGT system and payment collections
- Managing and handling conflicts and complaints in a constructive manner
- Cooperation with the superiors and Customer Service department
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by immediate superior or management
- Good Command of the (1) English, Russian and any other foreign language, (1) English, Polish and any other foreign language
- Good Knowledge of UAE.
- Previous experience in the Destination Management Company / Tourism industry
- Good communication skills and excellent in customer service/relation.
- Experience in international working environment
- Independent work style and can perform under pressure.
- Has UAE Tour Guide License
- Can start immediately.
About the Company
An organization built on professionalism, extensive experience and guest-centricity, Desert Gate was a long-sought dream of a visionary who established the company in 2004 as a supplier of the local needs of top-level tour operators in the UAE. Today, it is a full-fledged Premium DMC, serving the seven emirates of the UAE, Oman and it’s newest destination - The Maldives. Over the years, the company has been recognised and rewarded for its innovative approach to product design as well as providing top notch service to its guests.
A solid financial base complemented with a well-proven, reliable top management boasting of 75 years of combined experience in the travel industry, Desert Gate envisions to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region, with a plan to expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally to its home market.
Desert Gate is part of the MTS Globe group and through that partnership has access to the best-in-class technology and cleanest XML feed in the industry. Also, as a traditional DMC, Desert Gate has all you can expect from a first-rate ground handler, such as excellent contracting, creative excursions and superior in-resort service levels.
Desert Gate combines the very best of a traditional DMC with avant-garde technology and connectivity.