Trade Finance Officer
TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large group of companies in the UAE. As a Trade Finance Officer you will be responsible for:
• Development of the trade finance banking strategy, ensuring best pricing and coverage of trade finance services to support the expanding business of the company.
• Onboard new trade finance banks/institutions in accordance with the Group policy.
• Review tenders and business projects to identify finance related requirements and meet the requirements in optimal manner
• Review facility and security documentation for existing and new financing facilities
• Be the main point of contact for all banking related matters for Headquarters and the rest of the group.
• Assist and interact with other departments within the Company (Trading, Legal, Contract Desk, Finance, Accounting, Letter of Credit Desk, Cash Control, and others) and support them with trade finance related matters
To be successful you would possess a minimum of 3-5 of experience in Trade Finance along with a Master’s degree in Finance & Economics.
Should have knowledge of main trade finance products, market players, specifics of commodity trading deals including operational, documentation, and credit risks in general.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors