Job description / Role
The RoleThe incumbent of this role will be responsible to sell TF products to existing & potential new customers. He/She is expected to build and convert a healthy sales pipeline in line with the business build plan.
* Overall responsible for execution, delivery and issue resolution and any other customer facing activity. He/She should successfully balance customer satisfaction and profitable business growth.
* Overall responsible for meeting the given sales business plan for UAE for trade finance
* Shall have the responsibility to contribute in all activities in the Dubai entity to achieve the strategic goals and objectives.
* Deliver the integrated TF sales pitch
* Develop new and profitable Trade Finance business from assigned geographical territories/Industry segments.
* Achieve established annual sales revenues; asset growth; new business development and referral targets.
* Use Sales Force tools to effectively document pre-call, sales call and maintain pipeline of opportunities.
* Collaborate effectively with key working partners such as credit, liner sales, product, compliance, etc.
* Ensure comprehensive customer coverage; align sales efforts with the commercial strategy
* Arrange and execute customer visits to explain the new product, benefits and process flow
* Close the deals with customers
* Grow the business in line with the business build plan
* Build and maintain a healthy customer pipeline
* Be an ambassador for the product and the company for all customer facing activities
* Help to develop sales collateral needed to make successful customer pitches.
* Shall be a UAE resident
* 4-7 years of experience in financial services sales function
* Must be experienced in selling Trade Finance (i.e. commodity trade finance or regular trade finance)
* Experienced in DIFC environment is a plus
* Strong sales /customer communication skills
* Strong market knowledge of trade finance and understanding of customer pain points regarding TF / documentation services
* Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
* Able to multi-task and eager to learn and add on new responsibilities
* Master negotiator; strong networking skills
* Knowledge/interest on how new age start ups - disruption, digital revolution , Scrum etc. is a plus.
* Multiple internal and external stakeholder management experience is a must
* Arabic knowledge is a plus
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.