Job description / Role
To manage all digital banking initiatives of the bank related to Trade Finance namely to a) design / develop products, c) implement & d) deliver such products to clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Handle the implementation of ProTrade sign-ups and other affiliated Trade front-end systems to end customers of the bank. Maintain customer sign-ups and STP transaction through-put at agreed rates for each financial year.
- Train customers on the all front-end systems and resolve all related queries from client and internal stakeholders.
- Support all users with all related MIS requirements
- Design & develop products / solutions as per client needs in order to minimize transaction related manual work at both clients’ and bank’s end. Manage internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in for product development & roll out.
- Provide regular business updates on the growth of all digital channels, highlighting constrains and development requirements.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance
- Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
At least 5 years of experience in Trade Finance. Experience in implementation of trade-front end systems either in a client facing role or a technology role is a must.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Import / Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants