Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking Free Zone and onshore Business Trade Licensing and Visa Processing Agents. This is a full-time role based in Dubai and an integral part of KIKLABB’s Operations Team. You should be able to coordinate between our Sales and Operations departments. Have at least 2 years UAE-based experience of processing UAE Free Zone and onshore DED trade licenses and associated visa applications.
• Ensuring timely processing of client applications passed on by sales and marketing teams
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of rules and guidelines relating to UAE Free Zone and onshore DED business Trade License and visa processing
• Oversee completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
• Must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
• Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
• Remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
• Ensure all information provided by the client is accurate and correct, while preparing and checking all legal documents.
• Responsible for all aspects and stages of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service
• Filing of all paperwork applications with relevant official government departments
• Process orders, forms, and application
• Prepare and file all the supporting documents required for obtaining Free Zone and onshore DED business trade license and related UAE visa
• Case filing, lodging trade license and visa applications, tracking the progress & process of applications
• Work within strict timelines and communicate with the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually, and the process tailored to suit them
• Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails and enquiries
• Ensure that all customer emails and complaints are managed and resolved within 24 hours of being received
• Adhere to company policies and procedures to ensure a consistent premium customer experience
• Work towards achieving first call resolution by finding and offering a solution to the customer
• Follow correct procedure regarding data protection and client confidentiality
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Complete call logs and reports
AED 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Fluent English speaker, with excellent written and presentation skills (additional language skills preferred include Arabic, Hindi, Russian and Mandarin)
• Efficient phone and email etiquette
• Ideally university educated
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong multi-tasking skills covering phone calls and typing
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Service Executive
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Green Gulf Careers
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)