Job description / Role
• Assigns tasks to the most appropriate individuals and takes corrective actions to ensure results. Maintains high performance standards in a challenging environment and applies professional excellence standards to ensure delivery of high quality work.
• Actively promotes highest standards and translates values into understandable behaviors for others. Demonstrates commitment to CSR priorities, establishes a mutual trust environment and recognizes, rewards and celebrates individual success and contribution of others.
• Work closely with Area Manager to maximize sales, increase sales volume and ensure stocks are consistently available.
• Proactively manage the development and delivery of Brand Plans into agreed Retail Outlets & On Trade Accounts.
• Deliver best in class Brand Activation, Planograming and Merchandising across all Retail touch points.
• Work with external parties (event agency, advertising agency, production house, etc.) for preparing promotion materials or sponsorship.
• Communicate promotional mechanics and objectives to the Area Manager and Supply Chain sufficiently in advance so that effective sell can be executed.
• To work in conjunction with the Area Manager to ensure that identified customers are mutually agreed as appropriate for investment.
• Submit agreed template reviewing previous months performance versus objectives and confirming in a proactive manner the activities / plans for the coming months.
• Highlight Staff Training Requirements along with implementation of ongoing Training program.
• Implement merchandising / display in line with Brand Guidelines.
• Reports of own and competitor visibility/ activities at outlet level, with photos when feasible.
• Present results and analysis at the monthly Review of Business Meeting.
• Any other ad hoc projects assigned that could include the launching of a new brand, a brand extension or a focused drive on a specific existing brand.
• Proven experience in Modern and Traditional trade
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in similar roles
• Good working knowledge of on-trade business
• Proven track record of managing promotional activity and a good understanding of the brand/marketing function
• Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Good presentation, communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Strong English skills are mandatory, Arabic is a plus
• Valid UAE driving license and own car
• Very good command of Excel and Powerpoint - Will be tested.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.