Job description / Role
Our client is a reputed manufacturing company in the FMCG industry with multiple brands under its name with a diversified portfolio across the GCC region. They are looking to hire a Category Development/ Trade Marketing Manager for one of their division dealing with Confectionery Products.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Responsible for the overall performance of categories, equity, distribution & sales
• Responsibility for the P&L of the categories
• Market analysis and product launch
• Monitoring the marketing activities' performance and measuring the success of campaigns.
• Developing reports
• Developing consumer packaging and promotional packaging
• Managing category budgets
• Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions, and product shoots
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements
• Minimum 6 years in confectionery products in the UAE/GCC with 3 years of managerial experience
• Excellent category knowledge
• Have excellent relations with the Key Account and Trade
• Experience working with a distribution company for personal care products
• Strong personality
• “Do it “ attitude
• This person will be responsible for his/her category, reporting to Marketing HOD.
• Maximum 1-month notice period
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing Franchise
Think Biz Management Consultancies