Job description / Role
A huge and successful FMCG brand in the Middle East is looking for a brilliant Trade Marketing Manager to join their team in Dubai. They are looking for someone with very strong background in executing trade marketing strategies across the UAE.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will:
• Develop and execute brand and sales development strategies, which includes marketing materials, message development, and brand awareness
• Conduct Market Research & Intelligence and Reporting Analysis
• Develop and execute strategic channel management and partnerships
• Manage Trade Marketing budget; Implement trade promotions and activations
• Lead Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team in the development of promotional/ marketing strategies aligned with brand strategy
• Evaluate effectivity of in-store or POS solutions
• Develop best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM)
• Represent the company in industry trade shows and similar events
• Recruit, oversee, train, and manage trade marketing team
• Generate reports and present them to senior management
• Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor's degree, with at least 6 years’ experience in Sales, Key Account Management, Business Development,
• 4-5 years’ Brand Management experience within the FMCG sector (F&B, Snacks, Beverage background)
• Proven success in partner management and managing teams
• Experience in setting footprint in the UAE distribution channels
• Senior-level verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Arabic speaker (preferred but not a must)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence