Job description / Role
Develop and manage the environmental products trading desk in Dubai.
- Business development
- Manage and grow the deal pipeline
- Develop key relationships with suppliers and customers
- Structure trades appropriately to manage risk and profitability
Reporting to the Managing Director.
Interacting with Finance, Operations, and the London Office
Desired start date: ASAP
Other Benefits: UAE visa and medical insurance is provided to the candidate and family.
Strong experience and demonstrated track record in this field
Well versed in the products to be traded:
- Thorough understanding of the carbon and environmental products market
- Have good relationships and network with emitters and traders
Values: high integrity, hard working, intelligent, commercial acumen, drive
About the Company
MTALX Energy is a cross-commodity global physical trading business.
Determined to tackle the some of the world’s toughest challenges: clean energy for all; inclusive global growth; developing the circular economy.
Trader - Metals
Trader - Chemicals
LPG Sales & Marketing Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
New East General Trading