Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of Transportation Europe, he / she will manage the transport planning in the respective team & and will coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- Responsibility for all employees in traffic team Dubai.
- Monitoring all land / sea transports planned in Dubai Traffic Team.
- Review Analyzed log issues on a regular basis and drive corrective actions.
- Weekly meeting with Transportation Manager Europe to update on recent issues and corrective actions status.
- Issue corrective action plans.
- Analyze and Validate Freight cost.
- Independent development of savings potential.
- Participation in review discussions with respective service providers.
- Take over part of operational business in traffic.
- Reporting to: Head of Transportation Europe
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Number required: 1
- Probation: 6 Months
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 9AM-6:30PM
- Travel requirements: N/A
- Other Benefits: AS PER UAE LABOUR LAW
- Diploma in Engineering / Industrial / Secondary Education.
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), any other European language will be an asset (French, Italian, and Dutch, German).
- Good computer literacy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as build relationships with vendors.
- Able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and achieve desired results.
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
- European Region Experience
- Freight Forwarding Background
- Knowledge of Payload utilization, CMR, LDM Calculation
- SAP Knowledge
- Excel + Office Knowledge
- Languages (English is Mandatory, + German/French/Italian)
- Managed a team
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Paper Chase International
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manno Trading DMCC