Job description / Role
In this role you will:
• Support the TOCC Supervisor for review and validate the Temporary Operation rules/procedures related to TOCC and line control management.
• Manage traffic of all type of vehicle (new trains, legacy trains, others rail vehicles) in zone controlled by temporary operation organization from TOCC.
• Control remotely from TOCC all Alarms, Signal Lights, Points switch turnout position and
• Route Setting for the track vehicle and train movement under test or construction track vehicles.
• On the extension prepare the line possession and sweep operation for the assigned test area.
• Implement traffic rules as per Temporary Operation test procedures.
• Participate and leading the daily Test Briefing and Tool Talk Box prior any test session.
• Ensure safe activities as per the Work Permit approval process.
• Handle any Incident, Accident and Recovery measures within the assigned test area under control of Temporary Operation Organization,
• Take Charge of overall Radio Communications and TOCC Traffic Controller Records/Reports and Memos
• Perform the daily duties assigned by the Temporary Operation TOCC Supervisor.
• Maintain and develop his own level of expertise and team members
• Ensure HS&E rules are duly implemented for drivers and traffic controller to ensure a 24/7 availability of the Temporary OCC.
• Coordinate with the legacy OCC operator for any train transfer and train movement from Line Extension which can interfere with existing operational line Dubai Metro.
• With the support of the TOCC supervisor, elaborate a daily report related to train movements (anomalies, incident, test performance and test KPI progress) on the area under temporary operation management.
• Very good knowledge of train operation and railway/metro environment
• Very Good coordination and communication skill.
• Very good knowledge of metro system operation during testing and commissioning phases.
• High school diploma or higher qualifications.
About the Company
Anotech Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry. From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
- Oil and Gas (E&P)
- Renewable Energies
- Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|