Job description / Role
As a Retail Trainer, you will be responsible for Designing and Delivering the training programme for all locations within the Middle East.
My client is an International luxury group.
- Design the training programme for all employees from Sales staff to General Manager level
- Deliver all aspects of training, from E-learning, classroom and shop floor
- Work closely with the Head Office in Europe
- Competitive package
- At least 5 years+ experience in a training position
- Experience working for an international luxury brand
- Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to travel 80% of the time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.