Job description / Role
• Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
• Design develop training programs as per instructors requests
• Market available training to clients and provide necessary information about sessions
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
• Mange training information such as printing material etc...
• Organize company's training database
• Must have experience in the same field in the UAE
• Must have Oil and Gas training coordinator experience
• English speaker
• Excellent communication Skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent presentation skills
About the Company
Our mission is to be the preferred and trusted recruitment partner to both our clients and candidates. To achieve this, we are committed to connecting great companies with great employees and opening up opportunities for both by providing the highest quality of outsourced employment and human resource services. We do believe in specialized staffing solutions that empowers individuals through meaningful work that leads to fuller lives, stronger organizations and richer communities.
We continuously strive to become the employers’ preferred Recruitment Agency of choice based on the extent and quality of our service. We are dedicated to be the leading and most respected staffing service in the communities we serve. We will achieve that through supplying with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Training and Development Officer
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|
Human Resources Administrator
Swisslinx Middle East