Transaction Services Manager/Senior Manager
Job description / Role
We are seeking a Transaction Services Manager & Senior Manager for a client of ours which is a Global Consulting Firm.
This role is based in Dubai.
All applicants must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in financial due diligence and cover the following:
- Buy or sell side
- Financial restructuring
- Preferably working within a top-tier consulting corporate finance team or having an extensive specialism in Financial Due Diligence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- A curious mind, an ambitious perspective and a positive attitude
About the Company
talentorder is a leading, internationally focused, niche recruitment solutions business, established by proven and award winning recruitment leaders.
We represent FinTech, Consulting, Challenger Businesses appointing management to executive talent.
Consultants are dedicated to a specialism, to ensure continued knowledge and growing contact networks.
- Executive Appointments - CEO, Co-Founder, MD, COO, CIO, CTO and Executive Advisors
- Corporate Governance - Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud, BCM, AML and Crisis Management
- Sales & Marketing - Sales and Marketing Leadership, Management and Executives
- Technology - CTOs, Leadership, Management, Project and Programme Management
Our business owners have extensive international experience building recruitment companies, which partner with organisations, long-term. They have achieved awards and industry recognition for the recruitment of cyber security, technology and innovative recruitment solutions.
Collectively, talentorder consultants hold extensive international networks, with the ability to delivery talent solutions for scaling FinTechs through to expanding Consulting Partnerships.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent