Job description / Role
• To oversee the time delivery of goods.
• To maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
• To update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers.
• To monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
• Coordinators also analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation.
• To negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues.
• Responsible for the activities associated with the transportation of products from suppliers into the network.
• Optimize transport planning in the most efficient way for customer and stakeholders
• Maintain proper and accurate Pre-Shipment and Post-shipment Administration
• Track and Trace
• Proof of Delivery
• Over, short, and damaged shipment issues
• Evaluate, record, and respond to additional/special service requests (i.e. lift-gate, inside delivery, etc.)
• Work with transportation providers and freight payment team to ensure proper accessorial cost and flows
• Handle damage and loss claims
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues
• Ensure correct estimates in transport planning system
• Meet on time delivery (OTD) requirements and follow on discrepancies with suppliers and Customer Service
• Stakeholder management; adequately and proactively inform Customer Service departments, Global Service Centers and suppliers
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Petrochem Middle East
Irwin & Dow
Green Gulf Careers
Transport/Logistics In Charge
Manazel Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|