Job description / Role
Our client, a large holding company in the UAE, is looking for a Treasury Analyst. Reporting to the Group Treasury Head, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the day-to-day treasury functions for the group
- Deal/ manage relationships with multiple bank contacts
- Handle both the cash and lending management
- Generate regular reports (monthly / quarterly/ yearly)
To be considered for this role, the candidate should meet the following non-negotiable criteria:
- With a bachelor degree; having a CMA or any additional certifications would be a plus
- Should have at least 3 years in treasury function
- Should have worked with a holding company for at least 2 years, with exposures in private and public investments (or with multiple investments)
- Have background in processing investment under lending
- Knowledge in ERP ; and having a TMS experience would be a plus
- Can join in less than a month
- Already in the UAE
- Willing to work / and be based in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report to us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.